Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Friday!

I found this amazing video clip a while ago, and if you haven't seen it, it's really worth it. It just makes me happy every time I see it. Just click on the link and then watch the "Dancing 2008" clip. And have your speakers on, because the music is good, too.*

It's just nice to know, with all the divisiveness and conflict in the world today, that there are still some things that are universal.

Click here.

*I promise, with all my heart, this isn't one of those trick videos that will scare you. I know it sounds like I'm setting you up for that, but I'm not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's truly awesome... I'm going to swipe it for my blog!

The Barlow's Blog said...

Erin, That was so fun to watch! I had fun checking out your blog!

Tami

The Barlow's Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.