Thursday, May 15, 2008

TGI (almost) F

This week it's been fun getting to know my little rat buddies, Chet and Javier. They're virtually identical in looks, but oh-so-different in personality. Here's a quick reference guide:

Chet: If he were human, he'd be the popular, football-jock party dude. He's outgoing and active, an intrepid explorer, and always the first to do something scary. He's an instigator and loves getting Javier riled up into epic three-story wrestling matches.

Javier: If he were human, he'd be the quiet, sensitive brother who has an eclectic (and somewhat pretentious) taste in music. He only deigns to do something once Chet has fully explored it and declared it "awesome." He's not very active on his own, but is more of a philosopher type.

I'll get some pictures of them in their new home later and post them.

On a completely unrelated note, I was wondering the other day if Susan or Bobby had updated their blog and I thought (literally), "I wonder what's up with Boozy and Sobbin." It made me laugh, and even more so when I realized what a great country song title that would be.


Cloris enjoyed her menthols until she started growing facial hair.

1 comment:

OctopusFingerpuppet said...

I've had "Sobby and Boozin" slip out a couple times. Maybe we should make THAT the name of our blog...so much more memorable.