Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's Snowing Outside.

I saw this on Susan's and Heidi's blogs, so I decided to do it too. Here's what you do: Search for a picture on Google (or Yahoo!) Images in each category. Post an image from the first page of results.


Age on my next birthday:


I. Can't. Believe. It.

A place I'd love to visit:


India. One of these days, definitely.

One of my favorite places:


Yellowstone Park. A surreal, alien landscape right in the middle of an incredible forest.

One (really two) of my favorite things:


Laughing. And baby animals. (And baby animals laughing.)

One of my favorite foods:



Burgers. No contest.

My favorite flower:


Passion fruit blossom. I discovered these on a walk around my neighborhood in Venice, California, and couldn't believe how intricate and detailed they were. I loved the feathery purple fringe around the center. Which brings me to the next category...

My favorite color:


Purple. And not just because it was Donny Osmond's favorite, either. (Though that helped.)

The city I live in:


Salt Lake City, Utah.

Name of a past pet:


Poochie. (When I did the search, I hoped Homer Simpson's short-lived Itchy and Scratchy character would show up, and he was the first result!)

A nickname I've had:


Erin the Red Baron.


My first job:


Dry cleaning counter girl at Seville Cleaners in Santee, California. Cathi had it first, then Kristin, then me and Denise Huff. It was like the 5th ward job to have, and it was the first place I got high (from machine fumes). I just thought that unloading the machine was so funny.


My hope for 2008:


Happiness. Vague, I know. I'm still trying to define what would make me happy, so I'll have to get back to you on that.

No comments: